Sunday, 24 February 2013

Garden guests video!

I was awake early on Saturday morning, (before sunrise) and glanced out of the window to see several roe deer in the garden. I crept downstairs brewed up some fresh coffee and sat watching the roe deer with my four year old son, there were five roe in total, the mature doe with her three doe kids and also a young buck, probably last years young. When the light was good enough to film I decided to grab my video camera and get soom footage.

Enjoy =)



Here's some pictures, apologies for the quality they were taken on my iPhone and the light wasn't quite good enough so the camera was struggling.

2 roe deer sitting on the drive-way and 3 under the tree.



6 comments:

  1. Great video...you have to put out carrots or something else they like. Pictures are very good with your Iphone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree - I will put out some carrots :-)

      Hilsen. Jonathan

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, that's another option :-) I'll just see what's the cheapest in the local shop and go for that.

      Atb. Jonathan

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! Haven't seen them for a few days now, but hope to get some more video footage when they come back.

      Atb. Jonathan

      Delete

Dont be shy, leave a comment! :-)