Saturday, 4 February 2012

Wild Boar Webcam Estonia

I stumbled across this on a hunting forum a few years back and have over the years seen all manner of wildlife on the webcam, wild boar, roe deer, raccoon dogs, hares, squirrels, mice and numerous small birds. If your lucky and you tune in at the right time you might even catch the people putting out the food, on one occasion the man who out put the food sat still right beside the clearing and was surrounded by 30-50 wild boar!!!

It's a great way to kill a few minutes when you have nothing to do, I often leave mine running as it has volume and you can hear when any animals come into the feeding area.

Here's the link:
mms://tv.eenet.ee/siga

It's a good idea to save it to your favourites, if you have Internet Explorer you can do this by highlighting the link above and then right clicking and selecting "Add to favourites..." then just select where in your favourites you wish to save it.

When trying to open the link you may get asked to allow access depending on your computer security settings as the link needs to open up a suitable program to view the webcam. On my PC I use RealPayer, if you have problems viewing the link you can download and install RealPlayer here for free: http://www.uk.real.com/dm/realplayer

I have also added a direct link on my Blog, just look on the at right hand side of my blog for the Webcams area and click on the Estonian Wild Boar Webcam link.

Here's a few screen shots from the webcam over the last couple of days.

Lunch is served! =)
Two raccoon dogs
Roe buck in velvet.
Family dinner =)
Red Fox.

7 comments:

  1. Check out the swedish webcam at our swedish hunting association
    http://www.jagareforbundet.se/svenskjakt/Nyheter/Webbkamera/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, I've added to my blog.

      Tusen takk! =)

      Delete
  2. Hi, found your blog and followed. JGR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I have returned the favour! =)

      Delete
  3. thanks for the wonderful pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just witnessed a visit by two moose cows on the afternoon of 2/16/2014. I wasn't expecting that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I like about these web cams,you just never know what will appear!

      Thanks for reading my blog.

      Atb. Jonathan

      Delete

Dont be shy, leave a comment! :-)