Thursday, 22 December 2011

Winter Camouflage

Well now my roe deer season has come to a close and this year has been a complete blank, I've had several close encounters but unfortunately I could not shoot due to unsafe back stops and seeing does during the buck hunt ... typical!

Anyway to drown out my dissapointment I thought I would treat myself to some winter camouflage as an early Christmas present. After searching through the Internet and looking at all the different models and varieties I found a special deal on the X3M1 3D Camo, this is a light-weight "pull-over" suit meaning that I can wear my regular hunting clothing underneath, so no need to invest in even more clothing.

Here's a YouTube video of the camo in action:


I look forward to trying it out during the winter when I concentrate on hunting fox and beaver, I'll update my blog with a review after a few outings.

Wishing all my visitors a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and good luck on beaver and fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greg, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy, leave a comment! :-)